Your full participation during and after the Pro Power Peel treatment will determine the outcome. It is important that you strictly adhere to the post-care products and regimen that your Professional Skin Therapist has recommended. It is possible to have a poor reaction or less-than-expected improvement of the skin. No guarantee is made or implied regarding your precise results, peeling times or discomfort.
After treatment you may experience some tightening of the skin, which may last for several days. Light flaking may begin within 1-3 days and will usually subside within 7-10 days; however, it is impossible to predict this shedding process.
Pro Power Peel Post-care Instructions
Please follow the post-care instructions below, and notify your professional skin therapist if you have any concerns or adverse reactions.
1. Apply sunscreen protection (minimum SPF30) daily following treatment.
2. Follow the prescribed post-care instructions.
3. Avoid direct sun for 2-3 weeks.
4. Do not wax or use any type of exfoliating products for 72 hours, or until your skin shows no signs of sensitivity on the treated area.
5. Do not pick or peel at scabs, blisters or loose skin, as scarring may occur.
6. Avoid excessive heat sources (such as sun exposure or dry saunas and steam rooms).
7. Avoid strenuous exercise or any activity that could lead to increased blood circulation to the face for 24 hours following treatment. (This can cause an increased warming effect, which could result in discomfort, redness, inflammation, swelling or other side effects).